Sunday, December 06, 2009

Weekend Warriors

A Dad visit, urban Christmas tree selection, festive decorating, college football, dinner at The Fours, Bruins game (win!) at the Garden, snow overnight, cats sleeping, brunch at my favorite neighborhood spot, wandering the city, failed attempts at Christmas shopping, grilling steaks, reading the newspaper, enjoying lovely white lights on one of the prettiest trees I've ever had, wishing I had one more day before the daily grind begins again...







(Too Dark. Sorry.)



5 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds like a FANTASTIC weekend to me!

shelleycoughlin said...

Fun! I'm going to a Bruins game this week too. :)

Amy said...

Yay for dad time! Way to make the most of a few days. :)

MOM said...

What a busy schedule you two kept! I want to see a hockey game again one of these days. Was introduced to that game while living in St. Louis and loved it. But lost touch once we moved. I like the picture you thought was too dark...silhouettes against the distant hockey rink. Your tree is lovely...need some ornaments??? Glad you and Daddy had such a nice weekend together making memories.

Kim said...

Yay for dad time! My dad is coming this weekend to bring me a ham and help me fix my fence. 'cause that's how us hicks roll!