Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Fastest Year There Ever Was.

I realize, the older I get the more I say things like: "Wow, I remember when gas was less than a $1 per gallon." And: "What's the weather like where you are?" So I guess it goes without saying that I'm now prone to uttering things like "Well, this year sure flew by..."

But the thing is? It really did. I know I say that every year flies by, but 2011, without a doubt, takes the cake. I blinked and this year was over. In fact, I was just putting together my trusty 2010 slideshow a few days ago, I swear it.

2011, you may have whizzed by in a heartbeat, but my goodness you were, for the most part, a whole lot of fun. I cannot wait to see what the next 365 days bring.




Here's to you, to all of us, to 2012, and to all that is yet to come. Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you--2011 was the fastest year yet! Love the slideshow, love the song, love you. :) Here's to 2012!

Mom said...

Loved your slide show. 2011 did go by fast! We had a good time in FL, CA, Ohio and GA. Wonder what 2012 will hold. It's a SURPRISE! Happy New Year!

Beth J. said...

I love the slideshow!!! What a fun year!