It's not my usual m.o. to just post a YouTube link on this blog, but this clip was far, far too good (and far, far true) to not post. If you've ever stopped to ask me my opinion about what's good on television these days, well, I most likely have said something exactly like this:
(And let's be fair. I've probably said it even if our conversation had absolutely nothing to do with television too.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
For those of you that aren't Breaking Bad viewers (WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?) I feel the need to clarify that the title of this post makes a lot of sense if you watch the show, I promise.
So, I liked breaking bad....BUT in season 3 or 4 ish, I feel like the writers took Walt's character too far over into the "I'm-a-crazy-bad-guy-drug-dealer-killer" and lost the parts of the character that made him complex and the show more ... interesting.
Yep, I believe I heard those comments over Christmas. Sounds just like you.
Post a Comment