Monday, May 23, 2016

The Return

Oh, hey.

Hi.

I'm not quite sure how almost six weeks have passed since I had the chance to post here (actually, let's be honest - I'm acutely aware of how that could have happened, as I'm sure any of you loyal readers are all aware too.)

A lot of things had to give this past year and with the last (insane!) push of my first year of school, I just had to hit the pause button on my writing.  So it goes.  I'm sure it won't be the last time either.  But here's the great news.  Last week, I wrapped up year one of business school.  I made it.  I'm half-way there.  And while it still feels surreal, and in truth, I haven't yet slowed down for a minute since I turned in that finance final and called it a year, I am at the start of a break.  A brief break, for I'll be back at it mid-July, but for now I'm looking forward to savoring these next ten weeks...of having my life back, of being able to do things without looming schoolwork and the perpetual guilt of neglected readings and assignments, of catching up with my friends and family, of reading a book just for fun, and of course - in classic Kelli fashion - of cramming as much as I possibly can - trips! adventures! more trips! - into all of my free time.

So much has happened in the days that I have not been able to write, my life is moving so quickly even I have a hard time keeping up.  But it's all good and great and even wonderful and I cannot wait to tell you all about it.

It's nice to be back.

2 comments:

Feisty Harriet said...

Yay for business school! Yay for a new post! And YAY FOR SUMMER VACATION!!!!! You totally deserve it, lady!

xox

mom said...

Looking forward to my visit with you during your break. The pace you keep is amazing and I am so proud of your stellar finish at Cornell for the first year. GO SECOND YEAR. GRADUATION NEXT SPRING!