It was pouring rain on my lunch break today but desperate to mail two long overdue items and return some overdue library books, I braved the storm for the closest post office and library branch.
In an attempt to stay out of the wet as long as possible I ducked in a different library door than my usual go-to. In wandering from this new entrance to the checkout desk, low and behold, I stumbled across this - the Boston Public Library courtyard, a quiet oasis on a soggy January day in the heart of Copley Square. A place I have somehow never, ever seen before despite my years and years of calling this city home, of exploring every corner, nook, and cranny.
So. How about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My BFF from high school got married in the courtyard. It was like being in an oasis amongst the bustling city!
WHAHHHHHATTTT?? That's crazy!! One of my favorite places in the city. An excellent place to take your lunch break as well!
<3 <3 <3 <3
xox
Post a Comment