Thursday, May 20, 2010

Away We Go

So, here we go!

The bag is packed (though I still – with only 20 minutes before we leave for the airport) am debating the trench versus the North Face jacket, the money has been transferred to Euros, the passport is secure, we’re checked in online.

And the best part? Our out of office automatic email reply is turned ON.

I suppose now that the only thing left on our agenda is to get going!

Quickly, our itinerary:

Dublin - > Belfast - > Galway -> Dingle -> Cork -> Wicklow -> Dublin

Man, this trip has been a long time coming.

I’ll catch you on the flip side, gang! Or maybe, instead, we could just meet at the end of the rainbow?


2 comments:

MOM said...

CUTE. Love the rainbow. You girls have a GRAND time in ole Ireland. Tally Ho...or is that British?

1911A1 said...

Where better to find a leprechaun and his pot of gold. Just don't buy him a Guinness or he will keep his pot of gold.