Monday, November 21, 2011

32...and Two Months.

Who says birthday celebrations should wrap up at the end of one's actual birthday? Not this girl.

Way back in the early spring of 2011, I stumbled across a website and fell instantly in love with a pair of earrings made by a
local jewelery maker. I decided right then and there, that if I was still coveting them as much in September as I was in March, they would be the 2011 version of my annual guilt-free birthday gift.

Yesterday - just a day shy of being two months into 32 - I finally, finally had a chance to get over to the store and make my birthday purchase:

I cannot even begin to tell you guys how much I adore these earrings. I fell in love with them from the first minute I laid eyes on them, and I've returned to the website just to stare and dream about them on the days I needed a quick little pick me up. They're fun, unique, charming, and just a little bit sweet and a little bit sassy. Which is exactly how I'm hoping my 32nd year on this planet will continue to unfold.


So far, so good. Happy Birthday to me!

3 comments:

heidikins said...

Gorgeous! I love those!

xox

Mom said...

SMILE, beautiful baby girl. Love the earrings.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE EARRINGS (SP?) [this is Bowen)